What to do in Oklahoma on June 30
Today’s featured event:
Hear original music, along with sacred, classical, blues and jazz pieces, performed at a free handbell concert today.
Bronze Tapestry and OKCRingTones, Oklahoma City’s newest community handbell ensembles, will be performing free concerts this summer throughout the Oklahoma City metro area.
The first of these concerts will be at 7:30 p.m. today at Covenant Presbyterian Church, 10100 Ridgeview, Oklahoma City.
The two new community choirs are secular, consisting of ringers from local churches. Over the past few decades, handbell ringing has grown in popularity worldwide, although most handbell choirs, including those in Oklahoma, are still affiliated with churches or schools.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-3928.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients