Wednesday Video Spotlight: Pixar trailers
The genuises over at Pixar Animation Studio debuted the teaser trailer for its 2009 feature film “Up” during Comic-Con. Check out the quick, colorful glimpse at the film about a 70-year-old adventurer, courtesy of YouTube.
They’ve inflated my interest in the movie, so to speak. The film will feature the voice talents of Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer and, of course, John Ratzenberger.
“Up” will be the last Pixar feature before the company releases “Toy Story 3″ in 3D in 2010. (The studio also will be re-releasing “Toy Story” and “Toy Story 2″ retro-fitted in 3D prior to the release of No. 3.)
Have you ever noticed how just about everything Pixar does is ridiculously brilliant, including the trailers for its movies? Here’s a look back at some of the most memorable trailers:
First “WALL-E” teaser:
Another “WALL-E” trailer:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15991OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14570Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9562Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9374Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 9102'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 8275Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7661Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7564Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7457Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7060Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients