- Arts Festival Oklahoma: Take in arts, crafts, children’s activities, fair food, live entertainment from Edgar Cruz, Byron Berline, the Oklahoma City Philharmonic and more at the annual Arts Festival Oklahoma at Oklahoma City Community College, 7777 S May Ave. Hours are 3 to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday. For more information, call 682-7576 or go to www.occc.edu/afo.
- “Traitor”: An FBI agent (Guy Pearce) searches for a Muslim American (Don Cheadle) with a special forces background and ties to a dangerous terrorist organization. (Opened Wednesday)
- “Babylon A.D.”: A mercenary (Vin Diesel) takes the high-risk job of escorting a mystery woman from Russia to the United States, not realizing she is part of a cult trying to create a new Messiah.
- “Disaster Movie”: The writing-directing team of Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg, who created “Meet the Spartans” and “Scary Movie,” take on movie disasters in their latest spoof.
- “College”: Three high school students, one who is played by a post-Disney Channel Drake Bell, have a wild weekend when they tour a college as prospective freshmen.
- Kellie Pickler: Hear up-and-coming country star and former “American Idol” contestant Kellie Pickler at 6 p.m. Saturday at Frontier City, 11501 N I-35 Service Rd. For more information, call 478-2140 or go to www.frontiercity.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients