IFC talks to Wayne Coyne about "Christmas on Mars"
IFC.com has a lengthy Q&A with Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne about his movie “Christmas on Mars.”
The movie, which was released at music festivals and at Oklahoma City’s deadCenter Film Festival this summer, now is playing at theaters in New York. According to the story, it is supposed to expand to movie theaters in Austin, Texas, and other spots around the country.
I hope it will be coming to Oklahoma City, since I missed the screenings at deadCenter.
According to Amazon.com, the movie will come out on DVD and in a DVD/CD set on Nov. 11. So, I guess if it doesn’t make it to theaters here, I can probably wait until the DVD arrives. That is, I can wait if the movie’s trip to DVD is many, many moons shorter than its journey from concept to completion.
Click here to read the IFC story.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17147Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12600OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11594'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11336Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 8356Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 8267Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7063Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6991Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6984Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients