"Red vs. Blue": "Control-alt-bingo"
To quote Simmons: “Sir, you just blew my mind.”
Brace yourselves for the weirdest plot twists ever to come out of the insanely brilliant minds at www.roosterteeth.com.
Chapter 16 of “Red vs. Blue: Reconstruction” indicates that Burnie Burns and the rest of the Rooster Teeth guys are either really clever and patient long-term planners or they are really talented at coming up with a completely crazy turnabout out of thin air.
I don’t want to spoil it for you, so let’s just say that one of the characters turns out to be not quite what he seems, but in a way that kind of makes sense.
There’s not much humor in this, but Sarge manages to come through with a sideplot that is intriguing, hilarious and diabolical all at the same time.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17897Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15383Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11506Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11200'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10732Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9276OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8256Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6910Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6624Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6479Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients