RIP Rob Reiner's mom
Estelle Reiner, mother of director Rob Reiner, who delivered the famous line “I’ll have what she’s having” in this restaurant scene of “When Harry Met Sally,” has died. You can see her on the left in the background of his shot from the movie.
Estelle Reiner, who delivered the famous line, “I’ll have what she’s having,” in the movie “When Harry Met Sally,” has died, according to the Associated Press.
She was 94 and died Saturday of old age at her Beverly Hills home.
Reiner was the wife of actor-director Carl Reiner and mother of actor-director Rob Reiner.
She was probably best known for her hilarious line from “When Harry Met Sally,” which she uttered after watching Meg Ryan’s Sally character fake an orgasm in a restaurant.
“When Harry Met Sally,” directed by Rob Reiner, is probably one of the funniest rom-coms ever, and Reiner’s deadpan delivery is classic.
Click here to read the AP story.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11190Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11015Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9873Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8372Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4481Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4243Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4027OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3513Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3480How to help tornado victims
- 3393Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients