"Red vs. Blue": "Shotgun, by the way"
“Red vs. Blue: Reconstruction,” the latest Rooster Teeth machinima series based on a the “Halo” game engine comes to a close with Chapter 19. The final episode can and should be viewed at www.roosterteeth.com.
My response to the ending: Whoa. Pretty freaking awesome. I had to puzzle it out a bit because I had kind of expected it but couldn’t quite get all the pieces to fit for me. But it does all tie together in the end.
The almost 10-minute episode has just a few quips in it, and it leaves the fate of many of the characters unclear. Of course, that just gives me hope that we can expect another “RvB” some time in the not-too-distant future.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients