MST3K Quote of the Day
In honor of the cult TV show’s 20th anniversary, it’s “Mystery Science Theater 3000″ Week here at the blog. Here’s your giggle-inducing, bad movie-related quotes of the day:
Crow T. Robot: Yes?
Gypsy: I don’t get you!
Crow T. Robot: Oh.
Gypsy: Are you mad?
Crow T. Robot: [gruffly] NO!
Crow T. Robot: No.
Gypsy: Good. Because I want to like you, but I just don’t understand where you’re coming from.
Crow T. Robot: Sure… Uh… What’s not to get, though Gypsy? I just am. I hang out.
Gypsy: Ohh. Oh. I know. It’s just that, well, you know, I don’t really get you.
Crow T. Robot: Well, okay… Maybe I can help. To start with, uh, I’m a robot. I use cyber-based bubble memory. Is THAT what’s confusing you?
Gypsy: Uhh… No.
Crow T. Robot: Is it that I work off UNIX and can use a variety of operating systems?
Gypsy: Uhh… I guess that’s a start…
Crow T. Robot: Well… I’ve undergone a complex personal evolution wherein painful confusion has given way to what I like to think of as some degree of wisdom culminating in my current Zarasthustrian sense of self. Is that it?
Gypsy: Nooo… If that helps you, its good, but…
Crow T. Robot: Gypsy! I don’t know what… Is it that I often panic when making sandwiches?
Gypsy: Yeah! Well maybe its that kind of thing…
Crow T. Robot: Is it that I smell conspiracy in everything and I don’t know what I mean most of the time?
Gypsy: Uh, that’s perhaps a small piece of the puzzle… but…
Crow T. Robot: Gypsy… Is it an odor?
Gypsy: No. Well… No. Well… maybe it’s TOM I don’t get!
Crow T. Robot: [losing it] Ohhhh brother! Like a Zippo lighter without any flint!
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients