MST3K Quote of the Day
In honor of the cult TV show’s 20th anniversary, we’ve been celebrating “Mystery Science Theater 3000″ Week here at the blog since Monday. Here’s your giggle-inducing, bad movie-related quote of the day, the final of our MST3K festivities:
Dr. Forrester: Ah, Joel. A hearty hello to you and yours. Let me say this about today’s invention exchange; let them eat chocolate.
TV’s Frank [dressed as an executioner] : That’s right Joel. Our invention this week is based on one’s natural inclination to bite the heads off of chocolate bunnies.
Dr. Forrester: That’s right Frank.
[steps aside to reveal guillotine]
Dr. Forrester: That’s why we’ve invented the chocolate bunny guillotine. Eliminate the guess work in biting the heads off bunnies. Ready Mr. Executioner?
TV’s Frank: Yes my liege.
Dr. Forrester: [producing a scroll] You have stolen painted eggs in a time of famine. Off with their head Frank.
[Frank cuts the string]
Dr. Forrester: And no chocolate mess. Well poopsies?
Tom Servo: [crying] What about the pardon from Fanny Farmer?
Crow T. Robot: His only crime was being born delicious!
- From “Manos: The Hands of Fate”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4444Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4106Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients