Reba McEntire and husband featured in romantic Country Weekly special
Oklahoma country star Reba McEntire and her husband Narvel Blackstock are among the husband-wife teams featured in Country Weekly’s “Hottest Couples” cover story, featured in the magazine’s Feb. 9 issue, on sale now.
The special section celebrates great marriages and love stories in country music, including Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, George and Norma Strait and more, according to a news release. Couples such as John and Martina McBride share their thoughts on marriage and their long-lasting relationships.
“It’s an unconditional kind of love,” says Martina McBride in the release.
The section also features stars who tied the knot over the past year, including Sara Evans, Jewel and Eric Church, and new babies born to stars such as Keith Urban, Josh Gracin and Luke Bryan.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients