Entertainment roundtable: "Twilight" stars, gyspy girls and Bond, James Bond
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in a scene from “Twilight.”
In this week’s NewsOK Entertainment Roundtable, the entertainment staff at The Oklahoman and NewsOK – Gene Triplett, George Lang, Matt Price and I – share our views on the stars of “Twilight” and other young talents on the cusp of breaking out, the future of the Bond franchise and our favorite 007 films, and the dream shows we would like to see at Oklahoma City’s Ford Center.
Check it out by clicking here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7508Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7162Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6434UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients