What to do in Oklahoma on Nov. 29
Tomoko Saito and Ty Fanning play the star-crossed lovers in Reduxion Theatre Company’s production of “Romeo and Juliet,” set in post-World War II Japan.
Today’s featured event:
See the Reduxion Theatre Company’s production of “Romeo and Juliet” at 8 p.m. today at Stage Center, 400 W Sheridan.
The production moves Shakespeare’s famous tale of star-crossed lovers and family feuds from Verona, Italy, to post-World War II Japan, which should be interesting.
Additional performances will be staged at 8 p.m. Thursdays-Saturdays through Dec. 13.
For more information, call 651-3191 or go to www.reduxiontheatre.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients