What to do in Oklahoma on March 29
The Wicked Witch of the West (Emily Fine) tries to get Dorothy’s (Stephanie Foraker) ruby slippers in the Oklahoma City Ballet production of “The Wizard of Oz.” (Photo by Doug Hoke/The Oklahoman)
Take a walk on the Yellow Brick Road with the Oklahoma City Ballet’s production of “The Wizard of Oz” at 2 p.m. today at the Civic Center, 201 N Walker.
For more information, call 848-8637 or go to www.balletoklahoma.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients