ACM Awards Continues
Montgomery Gentry performed One in Every Crowd, but my memory of it has been wiped clean by Carrie Underwood’s arrival onstage. It wasn’t her performance as much as her huge ruby red dress which caused my brain some problems. It was kept a secret for a reason apparently. The curtains behind her had less fabric than her dress. It did lead to host Reba McEntire’s best line of the night though. She claimed she was going to wear the exact same dress.
Martina McBride then showed up to give Brad Paisley the awards for Top Male Vocalist, who received it via satellite since his wife was having their second baby. Next up, Reba stops being the hostess long enough to perform a song for us. Thank you, Reba. It was wonderful, but I’m left wondering if she made a deal with the devil to look so unnaturally young and fit.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17776Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 14796Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11428Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11084'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10542Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9183Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 8337OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6864Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6373Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5941Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients