The Black Crowes to headline Tulsa's Dfest
The Black Crowes
The organizers of the eighth annual Diversafest Music Conference and Festival have announced the first round of performers for the Tulsa event, including headliner The Black Crowes.
My colleague George Lang reports on his Staticblog that Dfest has signed 164 acts for the July 24-25 event in Tulsa’s Blue Dome District. It’s the most artists the event has ever featured.
Other headliners are Gogol Bordello, Citizen Cope, Blue October, Bassnectar, Ozomatli, Metro Station, Bill Hamel, Delta Spirit, DJ Rekha, Dub Trio, Dusty Rhodes & The River Band, Gil Mantera’s Party Dream, Gringo Star, Joe Pug, Other Lives, Rachelle Van Zanten, The Knux and The Uglysuit.
Emerging artists who will perform at Dfest include Adam’s Attic, Ali Harter, Callupsie, Ivan Ives, The Burning Hotels, The Nightlife, Tim Miller, Unwed Sailor, Crocodile and Daniel Walcher.
For more information, go to www.dfest.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17348Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13445OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11653'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11177Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8712Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7813Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7268Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7021Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6811Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients