Will Roger Rabbit return in a sequel?
Director Robert Zemeckis has expressed interest in finally making a sequel to his groundbreaking hit film “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?”
MTV.com reports that Zemeckis in a recent red carpet interview said that he has a “new idea” that’s been “buzzing around” in his head about doing a “Roger Rabbit” follow-up.
“I’ll tell you what is buzzing around in my head now that we have the ability-the digital tools, performance capture-I’m starting to think about ‘Roger Rabbit,’” he told MTV.
The innovative 1988 film mixed live action and animation. It won four Oscars and grossed $330 million worldwide. A sequel has long been discussed and desired, but Zemeckis sounds pretty serious this time, though he refused to give any more details.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3554How to help tornado victims
- 3541Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3452Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients