Anton Yelchin talks "Terminator Salvation" and gelatinous killing machines
Anton Yelchin as Kyle Reese in “Terminator Salvation”
Anton Yelchin as Pavel Chekov in “Star Trek”
Our own George Lang of Staticblog traveled last weekend to Los Angeles for the junket for the upcoming sequel “Terminator Salvation.”
George talked to Anton Yelchin, who takes over the Kyle Reese role originated by Michael Biehn, about the 20-year-old actor’s longtime love of gelatinous killing machines. Check it out by clicking here.
Hopefully, this snippet will spark your interest because George will have later this week a full interview with Yelchin about his roles in two big summer blockbusters. Along with “Terminator Salvation,” Yelchin stars in this week’s No. 1 film, J.J. Abrams’ “Star Trek.” He plays Pavel Chekov, the bright young helmsman originally played by Walter Koenig.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients