What to do in Oklahoma on June 25
Paul Cézanne, “The François Zola Dam,” circa 1877-78 (Photo courtesy American Federation of Arts)
Today’s featured event:
See the amazing paintings and works on paper in the touring exhibition ”Turner to Cezanne: Masterpieces from the Davies Collection, National Museum Wales” at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, where it opens today.
The exhibit will be in Oklahoma City until Sept. 20, but the sooner you see it the better, because you don’t want to miss this show, which includes paintings from Monet, Renoir, Manet and many other famed artists.
For more information, go to www.okcmoa.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients