Bryan Adams, Jason Aldean pair up for "CMT Crossroads"
Canadian pop-rock star Bryan Adams will join Georgia country-rocker Jason Aldean onstage for the new episode of the music crossover series “CMT Crossroads.” The episode will air at 8 tonight on CMT.
The show was taped before an invitation-only audience in Nashville in early May, according to CMT.com.
A singer-songwriter who still tours more than 150 days annually, Adams is best known for hits such as “Summer of ’69,” “Run to You,” “18 ‘Til I Die,” “It’s Only Love,” “Somebody” and “The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You.” He is an Officer of the Order of Canada and has been inducted into the Canadian Juno Hall of Fame and Canada’s Walkway of Stars.
After selling more than 2 million copies of his first two albums, Aldean released in April “Wide Open,” which sold more than 100,000 during its first week of release. “Wide Open,” has been certified gold by the RIAA for shipments of 500,000 copies, CMT.com reported this week.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients