Miranda Lambert talks new album, "Dead Flowers"
Country music star and Tishomingo resident Miranda Lambert recently talked to CMT Insider about her new song, “Dead Flowers.”
The song is the first single from her upcoming third album, “Revolution,” due out in late September.
Lambert spoke to CMT after shooting the music video for “Dead Flowers” with director Randee St. Nicholas, who also shot Lambert’s video for “More Like Her.”
The country singer-songwriter said “Dead Flowers” is one of her favorite songs she’s ever penned.
“This song is pretty special to me,” she told CMT Insider. “I wrote it by myself, and it was the last song I wrote before I went into the studio (to record the new album). It being the first single, I definitely wanted the video to reflect the song and the lyrics and how I felt when I wrote the song.”
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients