Rick Bayless performs well on "Top Chef Masters"
Oklahoman Rick Bayless made it through the first part of the championship round of “Top Chef Masters” earlier tonight. Chef Bayless performed well in both the challenges he undertook, including one in which he stepped outside of his comfort zone and made something that was not even remotely Mexican food.
Chef Bayless proved that he can cook other types of food extremely well. His final dish was so good he missed winning the round (and another $10,000 for his charity) by only one point. Here’s hoping he continues to do just as well in the next challenge.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients