3D's Need to See
Hello loyal readers. This week I have a double recommendation for you. It’s a pair of serial killer films from the mid-1990′s.
My first film for you this week is the 1995 film “Copycat.” If you like serial killer films, you’ll like this one, and if you haven’t seen many, this is a good one to get you started.
The plot of the film involves a serial killer who copycats the murders of famous killers and the traumatized novelist who is brought out of retirement to help catch him. The nature of the killings means that you get a quick history of some of the most famous serial killers and what their crimes were like.
But the movie is really notable for the partnership that develops between two strong women, Holly Hunter (as the cop investigating the crimes) and Sigourney Weaver (as the novelist). Also, the hallmark of a good serial killer flick is the creepiness of the killer, and you will be amazed by the creepiness of both Harry Connick, Jr. (as an imprisoned killer) and William McNamara (as the copycat).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7508Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7162Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6434UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients