Oklahoma City Harkins theater selling "Twilight"/"New Moon" marathon tickets
Harkins Bricktown Theatres has tickets on sale now online and at the box office for the ”Twilight”/”New Moon” movie marathon beginning at 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 19.
The marathon will start with the one-day-only rerelease of “Twilight,” the movie adaptation of the first book in Stephenie Meyer’s mega-popular series. It will continue with the midnight Friday, Nov. 20 premiere of the sequel, “The Twilight Saga: New Moon.”
Tickets for the marathon are available online at www.harkinstheatres.com or at the box office for $15. For those who have already purchased tickets at Harkins for the midnight premiere, they can simply purchase a marathon ticket and Harkins Theatres will refund the original midnight premiere ticket at the box office, according to a news release.
Harkins is also offering the “Twilight”/”New Moon” marathon in the Cine Capri at Bricktown, the theater’s extra-large-screen house. It is exclusively for guests who have already purchased midnight premiere tickets for the Cine Capri at Bricktown. Guests can bring their midnight premiere Cine Capri ticket to the box office and upgrade it for $5 to a ticket for both films.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients