What to do in Oklahoma on Oct. 31, 2009
Brady Williams, 23 months, of Moore, waits Tuesday with his mother, Krystle Williams, for a train ride at Haunt the Zoo. (Photo by Nate Billings/The Oklahoman)
Today’s featured event:
Take in shining jack-o-lanterns and eco-friendly candy from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. today at the family-friendly Haunt the Zoo for Halloween at the Oklahoma City Zoo, 2101 NE 50.
For more information, call 424-3344 or go to www.okczoo.com.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients