Vince Gill to produce LeAnn Rimes' next album, CMT.com reports
Vince Gill (Photo by Chris Landsberger/The Oklahoman Archives)
LeAnn Rimes (Associated Press file photo)
Oklahoma native Vince Gill will produce fellow country star LeAnn Rimes’ next album, CMT.com is reporting.
The Gill-Rimes collaboration has not been officially announced, with CMT.com citing unnamed sources in the report.
The project will be a collection of country love songs that were initially hits for male artists, according to CMT.com. Recording will begin in February, and no release date has been set.
Gill, who grew up in Oklahoma City, has produced or co-produced albums for his wife, Amy Grant, along with Sonya Isaacs and the Notorious Cherry Bombs.
Rimes’ most recent album, “Family,” was produced by Dann Huff.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients