What to do in Oklahoma on Jan. 30, 2010
Today’s featured event:
Hear pianist Marc-Andre Hamelin perform a concert titled “New and Improved” with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic at 8 p.m. today at the Civic Center, 201 N Walker. According to the philharmonic’s Web site, this show is still on, despite the wintry weather.
And the philharmonic’s Discovery Family Series continues with “Music in Motion” at 2 p.m. Sunday at the Civic Center. So, if you have kids suffering from cabin fever after days stuck inside, this would be a fun activity to check out.
For more information, call 842-5387 or go to www.okcphilharmonic.org.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients