What to do in Oklahoma on Feb. 13, 2010
The Western Sky is a Gibson guitar with its carved wooden body with polychrome Western landscape, foreground, is among the 50 guitars on view in the new exhibit “The Guitar: Art, Artist and Artisans” at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum. (Photo by Chris Landsberger/The Oklahoman)
Today’s featured event:
Attend the free public preview of the new exhibit “The Guitar: Art, Artists and Artisans” from 6 to 8 tonight at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, 1700 NE 63.
Read my story on the exhibit by clicking here.
For more information, call 478-2250 or go to www.nationalcowboymuseum.org.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients