Friday Featured Track for March 5, 2010: She & Him
The song that has been on my brain the most this week:
- “Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?,” She & Him, from the duo’s 2008 debut album “Volume One.”
Perhaps its the song’s irresistible bounce, maybe its Zooey Deschanel’s crystalline vocals, or maybe its sheer anticipation, but I’ve had this song pleasantly looping through my head for the past few days.
The anticipation comes in knowing that She & Him, the indie folk duo of Deschanel (vocals, piano, banjo) and M. Ward (guitar, production), is releasing its sophomore album, appropriately titled “Volume Two,” on March 23. Excitement!
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients