Friday Featured Track for March 26, 2010: All-American Rejects
The song that has been on my brain the most this week:
- “Swing, Swing,” All-American Rejects, from the Stillwater band’s 2003 self-titled debut album.
This super-catchy pop hit tends to get stuck in my head whenever I hear it. The Rejects performed “Swing, Swing” and “Gives You Hell” Monday night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
Frankly, I’ve heard the Rejects give much better performances of both songs, particularly “Swing, Swing,” but that didn’t stop the song from wedging itself in my gray matter. That’s that insidiously catchy.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients