What to do in Oklahoma on March 28, 2010
Members of the human chessboard practice for the Medieval Fair. (Photo by Jaconna Aguirre/The Oklahoman Archives)
Today’s featured event:
NORMAN – Experience jousting tournaments, human chess games, live music and more at the 34th annual Medieval Fair from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. today at Reaves Park, on Jenkins Avenue, just north of state Highway 9 East, Norman.
Today is the final day of the fair.
Admission is free. Parking is available at Lloyd Noble Center on Jenkins Avenue, one block south of Reaves Park. Cost is $5 per car.
For more information, call (800) 767-7260 or go to www.medievalfair.org.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients