Sam Noble Museum offering free admission, egg hunt Wednesday for Eggstravaganza
Children race out to pick up eggs during the Easter egg hunt during Eggstravaganza 2007 at the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History. Photo by Nate Billings/The Oklahoman Archives)
NORMAN – The Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History, 2401 Chautauqua Ave., is offering free admission from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday for its annual Eggstravaganza Easter egg hunt on the museum grounds.
The event also will include crafts, games and activities both inside and outside, weather permitting.
The huge egg hunt will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday on the museum’s south grounds.
Eggstravaganza is created in partnership with the OU JC Penney Leadership Program.
For more information, go to www.snomnh.ou.edu.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3630Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3502How to help tornado victims
- 3466Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients