Friday Featured Track for May 7, 2010: Taylor Swift's "Change"
The song that has been on my brain the most this week:
- “Change,” Taylor Swift, from her 2008 album “Fearless.”
It’s been a rough week around the BAM household, and sometimes you just need an uplifting anthem to help you get through. Swift’s “Change” helped me power my way through the week’s hardships.
Of course, my troubles don’t even come close to the problems this week in Swift’s adopted hometown of Nashville, Tenn. Music City was beset last weekend by violent storms that dumped more than 13 inches of rain in 48 hours, causing devastating floods that killed 20 Tennesseans, damaged thousands of homes and some of the city’s most treasured landmarks and destroyed the gear of many top country stars. Cleanup and repair are expected to cost more than $1 billion, according to the Associated Press.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients