Weekend Warmup for May 7-9, 2010
Here is a list of activities happening around Oklahoma this weekend (May 7-9). Don’t forget that Sunday in Mother’s Day. For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
- Listen to Oklahoma red dirt singer/songwriter Stoney LaRue and the Arsenals at 8 tonight at the Wormy Dog Saloon, 311 E Sheridan. Information: 601-6276 or www.wormydog.com.
- Watch the worlds of theater, dance and circus collide in “Cirque Dreams: Illumination” at 8 tonight, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday and 2 and 7 p.m. Sunday at the Civic Center, 201 N Walker. Information: (800) 869-1451 or www.celebrityattractions.com.
- NORMAN — Let your children explore nearly 40 big vehicles at the annual Touch a Truck event from 9:30 a.m. to noon Saturday at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds, 615 E Robinson. Information: 701-0161.
Randy Rogers Band
- THACKERVILLE – Hear the Randy Rogers Band at 9 tonight at WinStar World Casino. Or listen to rapper MC Hammer with Salt-N-Pepa at 8 p.m. Saturday. Information: www.winstarworldcasino.com.
- TULSA — Hear Hank Williams Jr. with special guests Jamey Johnson, The Grascals and Eric Church at 7 tonight at the BOK Center, 200 S Denver. Doors open at 6 p.m. Information: (866) 726-5287 or www.bokcenter.com.
- Take Mom to the Oklahoma City Zoo, Norman’s Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art, The American Banjo Museum in downtown or another attraction offering free admission for moms Sunday, which is Mother’s Day. Information: www.wimgo.com and search for “Mother’s Day,” or contact your favorite attraction.
- See the new exhibit “Sketch to Screen: The Art of Hollywood Costume Design” at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, 415 Couch Drive. The original show includes more than 65 costumes, 20 accessories and 30 original and reproduced sketches spanning American cinematic history. Information: 236-3100 or www.okcmoa.com.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients