Friday Featured Track: Brooks & Dunn and Billy Gibbons do the "Honky Tonk Stomp"
The song that has been on my brain the most this week:
- “Honky Tonk Stomp,” Brooks & Dunn featuring Billy Gibbons, from the duo’s 2009 compilation album “#1′s…And Then Some.”
We’re wrapping up Brooks & Dunn Week here on BAM’s Blog as the soon-to-split duo of former Tulsan Ronnie Dunn and Louisiana native Kix Brooks are bringing their “Last Rodeo Tour” to Tulsa’s BOK Center at 7:30 tonight with special guest Jason Aldean.
Between Sunday night’s great TV special “ACM Presents: Brooks & Dunn – The Last Rodeo” to the anticipation about tonight’s show, it’s been hard not to have Brooks & Dunn on the brain this week. But all red dirt roads on this busy Oklahoma weekend seem to point to the musical partners, who are going their separate ways after their farewell tour this summer.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17844Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15135Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11465Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11153'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10637Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8906OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8210Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6899Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6524Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6213Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients