What to do in Oklahoma on June 7, 2010
Today’s featured event:
Watch the Lucky Penny Players present “The Ugly Duckling” at 10:30 a.m. at Ralph Ellison Library 1918 NE 23; at 1 p.m. at Capitol Hill Library, 334 SW 26; or at 7 p.m. at Midwest City Library, 8143 E Reno.
The performances are part of the 26th Neighborhood Arts Tour playing at various metro area libraries.
“The Ugly Duckling” will be the swan song for the Lucky Penny Players. The acting troupe’s final show will be the timeless tale of a misfit duckling looking for his proper place in the world. Ducks, flamingoes, an alligator, and of course, a swan, will bring this Lucky Penny favorite to life.
For more information, go to www.metrolibrary.org.
For more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
The Lucky Penny Players will be performing “The Ugly Duckling” throughout the week. View the full lineup of performances after the break.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15818Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15704Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11547Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11243'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10839Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7447Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6917Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6738Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6691Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients