Tom Cruise to return as Les Grossman in new film from Paramount
Paramount Pictures has announced that they will take Tom Cruise’s hairy, foul-mouthed Les Grossman character and turn it from cameo bit part into feature film subject.
Cruise first appeared as big-time producer Grossman in Ben Stiller’s “Tropic Thunder” in 2008, and was credited as the “producer” for Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards in a number of promos. During the ceremonies, Cruise as Grossman danced with Jennifer Lopez.
In small doses, the Grossman character has plenty of comedic value, but a full-length film? Good luck with padding that script.
That said, this “Risky Business” parody is pretty awesome.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients