Friday Featured Track for June 11, 2010: Lady Antebellum's "Lookin' for a Good Time"
The song that has been on my brain the most this week:
- “Lookin’ for a Good Time,” Lady Antebellum, from the band’s 2008 self-titled debut album.
It’s been a huge week for country music trio Lady Antebellum. Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood won the group video the year award at Wednesday’s CMT Music Awards and helped open the CMA Music Festival on Thursday. They will open for Tim McGraw Sunday at Oklahoma City’s Zoo Amphitheatre.
It’s a good time to be Lady A, so “Lookin’ for a Good Time” seems like an appropriate pick for today’s FFT.
Plus, I reviewed “Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles,” also playing Oklahoma City this week, so the song’s Beatlemania retro style fits my general mood. Click here to see the video.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6385Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6185Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5448Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients