Robert Pattinson Deals With Bizarre Side-Effects of Fame and the Third Round of “Twilight,” “Eclipse”
LOS ANGELES — Fame can be measured in Google hits or the number of paparazzi following a star from his or her guarded-and-gated mansion to the nearest Starbucks. In the case of Robert Pattinson, who plays Edward Cullen in the “Twilight” films, one look at the Internet Movie Database’s 2009 STARmeter tells the story.
In 2008, the star of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse,” which opens Wednesday, ranked as the 33rd most-searched star on IMDb. But in 2009, Pattinson rocketed to No. 1.
He just edged out his “Eclipse” love interest, Kristen Stewart, on the list. And just to emphasize the enormity of the “Twilight” sensation, consider that six of the top 15 stars in the STARmeter, which measures the search activity of 57 million IMDb users, are in “Eclipse”: Pattinson, Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Dakota Fanning, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6946Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6921Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5498Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients