Michael Scott wishes to resign as The Office boss
This weekend, Steve Carell reaffirmed his desire to fulfill his NBC contract for one final season as his best-loved character, The Office‘s semi-lovable idiot boss, Michael Scott.
In memoriam, I’ve compiled my five personal favorite Michael Scott lines from the show’s hilarious six-year run.
“Abraham Lincoln once said that if you are a racist, I will attack you with the North.” — Season 1, “Diversity Day”
“I…declare…BANKRUPTCY!!!” — Season 4, “Money”
“I lost Ed Truck… and it feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears… and at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer… and then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone… and I’m crying, and nobody can hear me, because I’m terribly, terribly… terribly alone.” –Season 3, “Grief Counseling”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27414Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17780Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8920UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8299Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8258Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 8241OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 6391Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5825Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5287Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients