Lego movie gets a pair of directors
After years of classic movie scenes being recreated with Legos (The “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” number below immediately springs to mind), Lego itself will get its chance on the silver screen.
Reuters reports that the Warner Bros. project has found a pair of directors in Phil Lord and Chris Miller, who directed last year’s animation hit “Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.”
Lord and Miller convinced Warner and Lego to get on board with a presentation that incorporates animation and live action in the same film. The Lego movie is set to enter production after Lord and Miller finish up with their current project, an adaptation of TV show “21 Jump Street.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients