Taylor Swift lands near top of Forbes' Celebrity 100
Where does a $45 million year land you on Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list? Just behind pompous American Idol judge Simon Cowell and just ahead of old-for-her-age Miley Cyrus.
With a number as big as that, 20-year-old Swift has plenty of room to grow into one of the biggest recording artists of the impending decade, eventually passing Madonna, Britney Spears and Beyoncé ahead of her. We can only hope.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3613How to help tornado victims
- 3586Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3014Oklahoma City Thunder: In his absence, Russell Westbrook's value becomes obvious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients