Kristin Chenoweth snags Emmy nomination for 'Glee'
Broken Arrow native Kristin Chenoweth was nominated for her third Primetime Emmy Award Thursday morning for her guest starring role on “Glee.” She played former glee club member April Rhodes in two episodes on the FOX show, which led all comedy series with 19 nominations.
Chenoweth will be going head-to-head in the guest actress in a comedy category with “Glee” regular Jane Lynch, who guest starred on the CBS sitcom “Two and a Half Men,” as well as “Saturday Night Live” guest hosts Betty White and Tiny Fey. Christine Baranski, Kathryn Joosten and Elaine Stritch were also nominated for the award.
Chenoweth was previously nominated for an Emmy in 2008 and 2009 for her supporting actress role on ABC’s “Pushing Daisies.” She won the award in 2009.
The 62nd Primetime Emmy Award will air Aug. 29 on NBC.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17897Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15383Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11506Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11200'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10732Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9276OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8256Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6910Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6624Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6479Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients