Carrie Underwood's wedding details revealed in People
People Magazine has exclusive photos of Carrie Underwood’s wedding in its newest issue, including a picture of Underwood on its cover in her Monique Lhuillier Chantilly lace and silk organza gown.
Underwood told People that the dress was so large, she had to change into a more manageable cocktail dress for the reception.
Also dressed up for the occasion — Underwood’s chihuahua, Ace, who wore a pink tuxedo.
The latest issue of People is on newsstands Friday.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19471Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14514Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10937UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9667Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8444Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 7027Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5625Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5257Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 4924Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4923Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients