Weekend Activities for July 16-18th
TULSA—Rock legend and recent grammy winner Robert Plant will perform with Band of Joy and the North Mississippi Allstars at 7 pm, Friday, July 16 at the Brady Theater, 105 W. Brady St, Tulsa, OK 74103. Tickets are around $50.
For more information, call (918) 582-7239.
If you’re a fan of forensics shows on TV, you might enjoy the “Whodunit: The Science of Crime Solving” exhibit at the Science Museum Oklahoma, 2100 NE 52nd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111. The hands-on exhibit allows visitors to try their hands at solving a fictional crime by examining the crime scene, listening to eyewitness statements, and evaluating the evidence in a lab area. The museum will be open from 9 am to 6 pm Saturday, July 17.
For more information, go to www.sciencemuseumok.com.
If you’re interested in “Bowling for Soup” & “Better than Ezra,” they perform Saturday, July 17 at 8 pm at the WinStar Casino, Exit 1, I-35, Thackerville, OK.
For more information, call (580) 276-4229.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15849OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 15499Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 10070'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 9359Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 8965Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8555Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 7639Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7596Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 7433Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7053Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients