Friday Featured Track for July 16th
The song that’s been stuck in my brain lately is “Shark in the Water,” a track from British songtress V V Brown’s debut album “Travelling like the Light.” If you are a viewer of TeenNick (as I sheepishly admit I sometimes am), then you know the reason.
The channel has created a music video to promote the new season of their show ”Degrassi: The Next Generation.” Starring the cast and set in a carnival, the spot is an interesting promotional gambit. However, the use of this incredibly catchy song is what really works for me.
I’m embedding the video here. I’m not sure if it makes me want to watch the show, but if their intention was to send people to iTunes, then mission accomplished. See what you think.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients