Friday Featured Track for July 23
This week’s Friday featured track focuses on the 60′s band Badfinger. An interesting band in their own right, with a tragic ending in which two of their members committed suicide, Badfinger is often noted for comparisons to The Beatles. They released on the Apple label, and members of both groups collaborated with each other.
They have several good songs, but the track I’ve chosen to feature is ”Day After Day,” which is a melancholy little song I’ve always loved. It was their only gold single and is particularly noted for the slide guitar parts, some of which were played by George Harrison. Please enjoy this video of the song from the 70′s.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients