Wednesday Video Spotlight: Green Corn Revival on George Lang's Static
My colleague George Lang has launched the third season of his excellent video series Static, which features local and regional musicians. Terrific Weatherford-based band Green Corn Revival is the first group to be featured in the new season.
Also this week, the new Static site has been launched at http://static.newsok.com. Go there, and see the all the improvements George and the NewsOK team have made, especially the “submit your band” button, which is something that all musicians take advantage of immediately.
Green Corn Revival invited George and videographer Tanner Herriot to their studio in downtown Hydro, where they performed songs from their debut disc, “Say You’re a Sinner.” To read my review of the album, click here.
Follow Static on Twitter @GeorgeDLang and on Facebook at STATICmusic to view coming episodes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients