What to do in Oklahoma on Oct. 31, 2010
Today’s featured event:
Celebrate Halloween with light instead of fright at the annual Magic Lantern Celebration from 3 to 7 p.m. today in the Paseo Arts District, between NW 28 and Walker and NW 30 and Dewey. Children can create costumes in a series of “playshops” and then participate in a costume parade and dancing.
For more information, call 525-2688 or go to www.thepaseo.com.
For more Halloween events, click here to see my massive BAM’s Blog Oklahoma Halloween roundup.
For still more events, go to www.wimgo.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients