Tickets on sale Saturday for Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood benefit show in Nashville
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday for country music power couple Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood’s Dec. 17 Nashville, Tenn., benefit concert.
Tickets to the show at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena will be available through the venue box office, online at www.ticketmaster.com and by phone at 1-800-745-3000 or Ticketmaster Express 1-866-448-7849.
Tickets are priced at $25 plus fees, with a limit of eight tickets.
Starting at 10 a.m. Thursday, random numbered wristbands will be given to people who plan to buy tickets in person. The wristbands do not guarantee a ticket, only a place in line, and tickets must be purchased at the same outlet where the wristbands were acquired. Wristbands are not needed for online or phone orders.
The couple, who make their home in Owasso, announced the concert last week. They are donating proceeds from the show to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, which is continuing to provide relief after the May flooding that devastated the Nashville area.
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6838Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6723Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5826How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients