Robert Downey Jr. fine with Disney releasing "Iron Man 3"
Last week at a Los Angeles press conference promoting his new comedy “Due Date,” movie star “Robert Downey Jr. was asked how he feels about Disney releasing “Iron Man 3.”
“Love it,” he said with gusto. “What’s that mean?”
As our friend Matt Price of Nerdage recently reported, Disney, Paramount and Marvel have announced an agreement transferring Paramount’s worldwide marketing and distribution rights for
Marvel Studios’ The Avengers” and “Iron Man 3″ to Disney. Paramount remains the worldwide distributor for “Thor” and “Captain America: The First Avenger.” This is all part of a big deal Disney brokered with Marvel.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients